-
January 18th, 2006, 09:03 PM
#1
Ashley1972
Guest
Here's a list of hosts for traveling Kit. I PM'd most of you and if I missed anyone I'm sorry and please let me know. This is not in order and I'll let everyone know when I send her out in about a month. Kit is very excited to be going on this journey and she can't wait to meet everyone!
1. stareardkid
2. marisol_grace_girl
3. missmoomoo
4. felinadoon
5. greenehorn
6. AGMommy
7. jenndon
8. aryn
9. savannah's mom
10.christinem
11.samantha's mom
12.miss_nellie_o'malley
13.qnpoohbear- to meet up with Samantha's Mom?
I hope I got everyone! Wowee! That's a lot of traveling! [img]smile.gif[/img] Mama is going to miss her baby!
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 18, 2006 05:08 PM: Message edited by: Ashley's Mommy ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks